Welcome to the Professional Certification in Digital and Social Selling. With this course, you will understand the concept of digital selling, how it has transformed the sales process, and how you can leverage advanced tools and techniques to become a prolific digital seller. Gain insight into the traditional and digital selling methods and the benefits that can be gained from adopting a digital selling approach to your current sales activities.
- Work with tools, tactics and the freshest thinking to create campaigns that engage and convert. Define clear and actionable objectives. Measure so you know exactly what you’re doing right
- Understand human beings (thanks to data) and apply that understanding to your purposes
- Take your message fluently across the various platforms
- Make meaningful content that speaks to the right people
- Create and distribute ideas that sink into brains and influence behaviour
- Reframe customer service as a marketing tool and leverage its power
- Take your brand into unexplored territory, study its trajectory, re-calibrate the strategy. Succeed better
Five modules of white-hot techniques and practice to make your online sales go stratospheric. What you
are acquiring is digital powers.
- What is Social Selling
- The Art of Targeting
- Tools of Attraction
- Increasing Engagement
- Closing and Retaining
Academic Tutor Support
Throughout your self-paced and self-directed learning, you will be supported by a dedicated Subject Matter Expert who will be your Online Academic Tutor. The Online Academic Tutor will provide you with the necessary subject guidance; constructive feedback on assessments; facilitate online discussions and monthly live classes; and respond to your queries to help you achieve academic success.
Student Support Coordinator
The Student Success Coordinator (SSC) team will support you with any query that you may have about the environment, systems, and general utilisation throughout your learning journey.
The Student Success Coordinator, who is assigned to your course, is trained to build each student up to reach their fullest potential. Students can expect their Student Success Coordinator to answer questions, offer advice and provide further clarification on any non-academic aspects.
Course and Technical Requirements
To successfully access and complete this course, you will be required to have a registered email account, access to a computer/laptop/tablet and stable internet connection. You will be required to be familiar with using a computer as you may need to be able to read and download documents in Adobe PDF Reader, view Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, and read and create documents in Microsoft Word.
Our online short learning programmes may require additional software applications. These additional software applications requirements will be communicated to you in this information pack and/or on the website course page. Damelin Online does not provide any additional software applications required for online short learning programmes. Please note: Google, YouTube and Vimeo may be used in our online course delivery. If any of these services are blocked in your jurisdiction, you may have difficulty in accessing our course content.
How We Engage with Students
Our online short learning programmes are broken into self-paced manageable modules designed to be interactive and engaging:
- The programme is available to be viewed on smart devices and includes mobile, tablets and personal computers.
- Relevant case studies, articles and recommended reading are part of supplementary resources available.
- Apply and evaluate what you have learned in each module with the self-grading quizzes and assignment submissions
- View a range of Introductory course videos by your Subject Matter Expert.
- Scheduled live webinars are included with the Online Academic Tutor.
- Network, collaborate and interact with your fellow participants and Online Academic Tutor via the discussion boards.
Certification and beyond
The course ends. Your new life begins.
But first comes The Test. Yes, it’s an assessment but not as you know it. The Test is punchy, focussed and dynamic. It happens via a screen (of course). Questions come in different formats including text-based multiple choice; image-based multiple choice, matching and hot spot questions. We use the Pearson VUE test centre network which has over 5,200 centres in 180 countries.
You can take The Test anywhere in the world; everybody gets the same experience. It lasts 1 hour and afterwards (fingers crossed) you are never quite the same. You are a new kind of marketeer, a DMI Certified digital animal ready to thrive in the digital jungle. What’s more, your slick new DMI Certification works as a virtual passport. It looks sharp and is recognised at the door of (just about) all the best opportunities. That’s because it comes with true authority.
The Pearson VUE test voucher is included in your course fee.
Pearson VUE test centres in South Africa: